- Sulphuric anodizing (Mil-A-8625 Type II) clear, black, gold, green, blue, red
- Chem Film (Mil-DTL-5541 Class 1A and Class 3)
- RoHS compliant Chem Film Tri-Valent clear - this is a new finish as required by the European Union, and we are among the first to have the process up and running.
- Passivation on Stainless steel
- Etching on aluminum
We have 12 foot tanks* for all processes except sno-brite and green (3 foot**).
* Maximum anodizing length 10 ft.
**Maximum anodizing length 30 inches.
We run most of our work on the 12 foot line, which utilizes two 3-ton bridge cranes.
We also have a hand line for smaller iridite and etch jobs.
Open for pick-ups and deliveries from 06:00 am till 03:00 pm M-F.
Quality System - ISO 9001/2000 (compliant but not yet registered)
Email or fax quotes to Bryan. Our email is All-Brite@sbcglobal.net